|($ thousands, except per share)||2022||2021||2020||2019||2018|
|Oil and natural gas revenues||1,745,975||885,290||424,637||585,484||555,849|
|Adjusted funds flow (1)(3)||892,801||320,974||156,866||265,851||264,448|
|Per share – basic||3.94||1.42||0.70||1.18||1.39|
|Net earnings (loss)||631,045||264,672||(197,879)||(63,833)||136,245|
|Per share – basic||2.78||1.17||(0.88)||(0.28)||0.71|
|Net debt (1)(3)||171,805||480,275||598,835||561,975||511,408|
|Capital expenditures (2)||419,476||288,846||180,442||301,822||340,792|
|Weighted average common shares outstanding (thousands):|
|Natural gas (MMcf/d)||239.6||183.5||185.7||182.3||144.7|
|Natural gas liquids (Bbls/d) (4)||6,162||5,298||5,420||5,246||3,554|
|Condensate & oil (Bbls/d)||22,591||16,465||14,067||15,170||12,674|
|Condensate & oil weighting||33%||31%||28%||30%||31%|
|Average realized selling prices (5)|
|Natural gas ($/Mcf)||7.39||4.63||2.43||2.78||3.51|
|Natural gas liquids ($/Bbl) (4)||54.90||35.38||12.68||14.01||32.83|
|Condensate & oil ($/Bbl)||118.34||84.35||45.50||67.44||70.92|
|Working interest reserves (6) (Mboe)|
|Total proved plus probable||604,413||567,541||589,833||593,749||537,728|
(1) Refer to Note 16 “Capital management” in NuVista’s financial statements and to the sections entitled “Adjusted funds flow” and “Liquidity and capital resources” contained in the MD&A.
(2) Non-GAAP financial measure that does not have any standardized meaning under IFRS and therefore may not be comparable to similar measures presented by other companies where similar terminology is used. Reference should be made to the section entitled “Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures.
(3) Capital management measure. Reference should be made to the section entitled “Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures”.
(4) Natural gas liquids include butane, propane, ethane and sulphur revenue.
(5) Product prices exclude realized gains/losses on financial derivatives.
(6)Working interest reserves are gross working interest reserves and before the deduction of royalties and without including any royalty interest.